As we approach the end of the season, please try to be as proactive as possible as we work together to reschedule any outstanding games. In an ideal world, we will get every single game played, but as we work on this please be sure to prioritize any games that may affect the league standings.
Here is the most efficient way to get a game rescheduled and updated on the website:
- Email the opposition technical director making it clear which game you are trying to reschedule.
- Suggest one or two potential reschedule dates (check both teams for open dates between now and the end of the season).
- Coordinate a date and time that works for both clubs.
- Home club check and confirm field availability.
- Check on potential referee availability.
Once both clubs have agreed a date and time, and the home club has secured a field, please email Denise to let her know that both clubs have agreed the following reschedule (example below):
Please can you change this game to an 1130am kick off on Saturday 11/6 on Ukrop Park 5 and confirm? Both clubs have approved the change.