I. TEAM OBLIGATIONS AT AN OFFICIAL MATCH
A. Official Roster and Player Passes – Each Coach must have a current Official Roster and USYSA Player Passes at every match. Prior to the start of the match, the referee or assistant referee is to check player passes against each player. If the referee does not check player passes, the coach should request the passes be checked. If the referee requests to check player passes and either coach does not have the passes available no later than the halftime interval, the referee at his/her discretion may terminate the match and award a forfeit to the opposing team.
A. Each coach, or designee, must provide a list of player’s names and numbers before each match to the referee. The GAME DAY ROSTER in the VYSA Database or a photocopy of the official league roster may be submitted for this purpose.
B. Each coach, or designee, must keep a record of penalty points accumulated by each player on his team.
C. The HOME TEAM coach, or designee, must submit the Official Match Report CARD to the referee at the beginning of the match and collect the completed CARD at the end of the match.
1. Mail completed cards to the VSL Administrator within 24 hours of completion of the match.
2. The Home team must provide the match card for the referee.
3. IN THE EVENT THE HOME TEAM FAILS TO PROVIDE THE MATCH CARDS, EACH TEAM IS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A MATCH REPORT IN WRITING TO THE VSL ADMINISTRATOR.
4. Failure of either team to properly complete and return their portion of the Match Report may result in a fine of $15.00.
5. Match scores are to be reported by the HOME TEAM via the toll-free call-in number provided for the GOTSOCCER program.